The Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies website pages contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms and which must be observed and followed by the users of the website.
Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information you share with us. We are sensitive to privacy issues and have established this policy so that you can understand the care with which we intend to treat your personal information.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including but not limited to first name and last name, work address and an email address. The personal information collected on this site is used for the purpose for which it is requested.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Al Qaiyad doesn't own or to people that Al Qaiyad doesn't employ or manage.
If you choose to provide Al Qaiyad Consultancy with your personal information, Al Qaiyad may transfer that personal information to its third-party service providers across borders and from your country to other countries. Al Qaiyad goal is to provide protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred and retained.
This Policy does not apply to any information which you have disclosed publicly or to information for which you have consented that this Policy does not apply or to information which is required to disclosed in public interest or to information which is required to be disclosed pursuant to valid court orders or regulatory orders.
Information Collection and Usage:
Al Qaiyad personal information when you register with us, hence you use our services, when you visit our pages.
When you register with Al Qaiyad Consultancy, We will ask for information such as your name, email address, date, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sing in to our services, you are not anonymous to Al Qaiyad Consultancy.
Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies use information for the following purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies collects resumes from job applicants and the same are used to evaluate the candidate. The information contained in resume is not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any entity unrelated to Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies. Resumes of individuals / applicants not hired are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated.
Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order for us to contact them to provide them with information about our products and services. This information will be stored on our servers in India. Such information is usually deleted depending on storage requirement or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies does not rent, sell or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies has your permission or under the following circumstances:
- Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Information to help Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies communicate with you about offers from Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies behalf unless such transfer is legally required in response to court orders, warrants, legal process or to establish its legal rights or defend against legal claims etc.
- Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destructions.
- Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies have safeguards that protect Personal Information about you.
- Al Qaiyad's Website may contain links to other sites such as Cshore Consultancies partners. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
- If you choose to provide Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies with your Personal Information, Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies may transfer that Personal Information to its third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies intends to adhere to the principles set forth in this Policy even if, in connection with the above, Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies transfers your Personal Information from your country to countries that may not require an "adequate" level of protection for your Personal Information. In other words, Meteor's goal is to provide protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred and retained.
- This Policy does not apply to any information which you have disclosed publicly or to information for which you have consented that this Policy does not apply or to information which is required to disclosed in public interest or to information which is required to be disclosed pursuant to valid court orders or regulatory orders.
Consent to Transfer:
- Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Al Qaiyad WaveTel Consultancies reserve the right to reject or report any suspicious spam emails to the authorities concerned for necessary action.
- This Website is operated in India . If you are located outside India please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India . By using our website participating in any of our services or providing us with your information you consents to this transfer.